Summer Camp 2017
Circus Mojo is a circus arts program that teaches juggling, trapeze, gym wheel, hat tricks, partner acrobatics, plate spinning, tightwire walking, ball and stilt walking, and character development through theatrical clowning. In this multidimensional class, combining humor, grace, and athleticism, students are encouraged to conquer doubt and learn a variety of skills in a non-competitive environment.
What you need to know...
- Each week of camp runs Monday through Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm with a 2:00 show on Friday for friends and family.
- Before and after care is available from 8:00am until 5:30pm (details below)
- Each week of Circus Mojo Summer Camp is open to participants ages 7 to 17, Week 3, July 10-14 is also open our "Circus Silly Willy" campers, ages 4 to 6 (more details below)
- Summer Camp is $250 per camper. We do offer multi child and multi week discounts.
and a little more...
To date Circus Mojo has donated over $17,000 of Summer Camp to area schools, non-profits and benefit causes. This year we are again offering two options for Summer Camp payment. You can pay the standard $250 or for $300 you can help the Social Circus Foundation 501c3 too! If you choose the option with Donation, you will be charged $150 now and then on the first day of camp, bring a check for $150 made payable to the Social Circus Foundation.
You get a tax deduction and a kid in need gets a chance to grow!
A bit more about Circus Silly Willy.
- Circus Silly Willy Camp caters to children ages 4 to 6. Camp focuses on participatory play, balance and acrobatics, comedy and imagination, introduction to circus skills.
- Circus Silly Willy Camp runs from 9:00am until 1:00pm (extended day on Friday for the 2:00 show).
If you have questions please contact us at 859-360-7757 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Select for one child/week at a time. You will be able to add another camper on page 2.
Before and After Care
Before and After Care is $10 an hour per child. If you plan to utilize the before and after care option, please specify the dates and times below. Before and After Care is not available for Circus Silly Willy Campers.
If you would like to pre-purchase a Circus Mojo T-Shirt for pickup at camp- you can do so here
When registering for the multi child discount, enter MOJO in the coupon code box to apply your multi child discount. (GOOD FOR SECOND CHILD ONLY- NOT TO APPLIED TO BOTH CHILDREN)
When registering for 3 weeks of Summer Camp enter 3WEEK in the coupon code box to apply your discount.
Ludlow/Bromley residents (zip code 41016 only) enter LOCAL in the coupon box to apply your discount
Emergency Contact Information
Camper Health Information
Please let us know if your child has any physical limitation or allergies and list any medications your child needs to take while attending camp and whether or not your child can self medicate.
Camper Pick Up
Children must be signed out at the end of camp each day by a designated person. Please specify if there is anyone in addition to the parent/guardian listed above that are allowed to pick up your child.
Powered by CincyRegister © 2017